When I was pregnant with my son, I learnt a lot about my confessions and declarations. It was through this I overcame fear. It was natural for fear to try to creep in. I lost my daughter a day after she was born and then had a miscarriage. I worried that something was going to be wrong with my son like there was with my daughter and after the miscarriage I wondered if something was wrong with me. The great thing for me was that I spent a lot of time in fellowship with God and I meditated on the word of God, I received verses that addressed my fears and concerns. At some point it stopped being about my fears during pregnancy and my confessions became more for my child because I knew he was going to be born perfectly. There are so many scriptures and I just thought I should share with you.
I also started with declaring for “babies” until I realised it was only 1 baby and it was a boy so you will notice the changed in tenses. I also spoke more about the actual child not the pregnancy because for me the goal was to have the child so a good pregnancy was given.
Some scriptures were very important when I was aiming to forget my past losses. Isaiah 42-45 were very powerful for me. In all of this, I found my own confessions instead of just repeating what others wrote. I encourage everyone to look at any promises concerning children, pregnancy and what you want and turn it into your confession. I am sure you will find many other verses that I missed.
– Isaiah 65:20: My Babies will not die when they are only a few days old. Even when they become adults, they will live a full like and won’t be considered old at 100. Exodus 23:25-26
– Isaiah 65:23- I will not work in vain and my children will not be doomed to misfortune because my husband and I are people blessed by the Lord so my children too will be blessed
– Isaiah 43:1 (NLT) – My children are formed by the Lord so they are perfectly formed because God’s workmanship is marvellous. Father you make sure that everything you created was good (Gen 1) so I know that as you have formed my children, everything about them is good.
– Isaiah 65:22- Unlike the past, invaders will not take what is mine and confiscate it so my children will live as long as trees
– Isaiah 43:5- I will not be afraid for the Lord is with me and he will gather my children together. He has made my children for his glory and I don’t have to worry because God created them so I know they are perfect
– Isaiah 43:13: My Children are God’s creation, no one can snatch them out of God’s hands and no one can undo what God has done
– Isaiah 54: 13: God will teach all my children they will enjoy great peace
– Exodus 23:25-26: God has blessed my food and water. He has removed sickness and disease from me and my children. So there won’t be miscarriage with my pregnancy and my children will live full and complete lives.
– Isaiah 66:7- Before my birth pains even begin. I will give birth to my children. By the time my birth pains begin, my children will be born. God will bring my children to the point of birth and deliver them
– Isaiah 66:11- My children will drink milk from my breasts. God will give me a river of peace and prosperity and the wealth of nations will flow to me. My children will be nursed at my breasts, carried in my arms and bounced on my knees. God will comfort me as I become a mother who comforts her children
– Numbers 24:7- My offspring will have all that they need because the Lord has chosen to bless me.
– Psalms 51:6- Father, Thank you for this pregnancy. I declare that my children are taught wisdom even from my womb so they can live honest lives that please you
– Psalm 71:6: Thank you for these children Father. Thank you for the peace of this pregnancy. Thank you Father for caring for my children from my womb. I am at peace knowing they have the best care
– Psalm 128: I am a fruitful grapevine flourishing within my home and my children will be like vigorous young olive trees as they sit around our table
– Psalm 127: Thank you Lord for blessing us with these children. They are our heritage from you Lord. This fruit of the womb is a reward and we know the gifts from you math rich and add no sorrow. I decree that these children will be like arrows in the hands of their father and they will bring joy to us and no shame and we will face our enemies at the gate
– Deuteronomy 7: 12-15: The Lord has blessed the fruit of my womb as I continue to live in trust and obedience to all the Lord’s commands not by my power but by the power of God who lives in me (2 Peter)
– Malachi 3:10-11; A s we continue to remain faithful with our tithes, we have a covenant with our heavenly Father and he will rebuke the devourer for our sakes. The devourer will not destroy the fruit of our ground nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for us in the field including our children. I will always be a fruitful vine
– Job 5:26: Us and our descendants shall come to the grave at a full age as a sheaf of grain ripens in its reason
– Isaiah 45:11-12: You are the Holy Creator, you created the earth and all those who live in it. Therefore I can rest in the peace that the children in my womb are yours as well and because I know your creation is perfect I won’t have to worry about these children
– Isaiah 43:3-4: You gave others for me Lord so I know you have perfected all that concerns my children and I because we are precious in your sight and you love us
– Psalm 139: Father, you created this child, you knit him together in my womb. And because your works re wonderful, we know that everything about Joshua is perfect. You have his life written in your book and because we know your plans concerning us are always good, may he walk in the purpose you created him for. He would serve you even from childhood and every promise you speak regarding him will come to pass. He would be bold and trust in you always. He will always enjoy your generosity and through him our home will be blessed. You will be his salvation Lord and he will live the life you planned for him.
– Luke 2:40: I decree that he would become strong in spirit, filled with wisdom and the Grace of the Lord will be upon him.
– Psalm 37:25-26: I know you will not abandon us Oh Lord and my children are a blessing.
– Father I thank you because I know you are a doing a new thing. I choose to forget the former things because I trust you Lord that affliction will not arise in my life again.
– Isaiah 49:25: Thank you Father for fighting those who fight me and saving my children